Sunday, February 8, 2009

Electronics in the Philippines

The future of electronics in the Philippines is a little bit getting dimmer. This is because of the economic crisis that the world is right now experiencing and the Philippines is not excempted in it. I have been a student in electronics myself but I have never seen any such effect on the industry until today.

The repair services people are even experiencing this as I talked to a friend last month and he said that this is going to be predicted as the worst year for the industry in electronics repair. Although this is just some prediction based on the data he is collecting through job orders in his repair shop, I do not see any reason why the people who are involved in this industry to panic.

I'm sure that somewhere in the middle of this year, we will recover from this economic crisis.

No comments: