Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Google Update Took Effect

When the Google update took effect, i had one blog with a page rank of 1 which is seoptimizers. after 3 more days i recieved another Google update incentive which got my three other blogs int to PR. seoflea has a PR 2 right now, my glasskitchenseo also arrived at the end of the day at PR 2 and my Amusement Park site with another PR 1 ranking. Overall assessment has me jumping up for joy because the perseverance that i have been doing all the time had the best results that i have been longing for which is to achieve PR for my sites.

Although PR is not much of a must for me, i made it a point to be grateful at what has been the resulting factor of my hard work. I got what i have always been visualizing my sites to have because i have worked hard for them and i deserve it with all due respect.

After this positive development that has happened to my sites i am looking forward to seeing things go my way as in seeing myself studying some more html and a little of web designing and graphical aesthetics soon using photoshop. I am pretty sure that me given the right and time i could really see myself sitting at my own desk in front of a flat screen pc monitor with the highest capabilities of a pc possible to be owned by a webmaster like me.

No comments: